Capabilities & Locations
Currently located in two separate laboratories, Westpak
has over 70,000 ft.² of package testing equipment of a wide variety and nature.
This includes specific equipment to run most of the TAPPI specified packaging
tests. Other specific equipment and facilities include:
- 15 vibration test systems
- 7 programmable shock test machines
- 70 environmental temperature and humidity test chambers
- 8 drop test systems
- 4 mechanical bounce test systems
- 4 compression test systems
In addition to the above, Westpak has complete facilities
to conduct package rotational impact testing, tilt testing, and almost any
other type of package system evaluation in the laboratory.